Tuesday, February 19, 2013

using blogger

Using blogger has taught me many new things and also has helped form new writing skills. One interesting thing it taught me was that I can write about almost anything, and people will still read it, there are so many different types of readers out there. You never know who could be reading your blog so it is always cool to see how many people view your blog each day. Another thing I learned using blogger is that it is a good way to get thoughts out, you can write personally, but you can also keep it short handed. One particular thing blogger helped me with is to write about various topics, but still keep my own writing style. Writing journalism pieces has brought me out of my comfort zone and showed me how to condense my writing and make it more for the crowd rather than myself. Blogger has helped formulate my ideas for stories, helps for practicing stories, and I can also use it to continue with my writing itself. This blog site is user friendly, and a creative way to share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment