Tuesday, February 5, 2013
How I went about finding my next story
Finding my next story to write about was difficult at first because I had the freedom to write about what I wanted. Once I knew I could pick from anything that I was interested in, I had so many ideas, but none of them seemed news worthy. Finally I was down to the ideas of either writing about the fans reaction to the super bowl outcome, or Hogwarts night in the dining hall. I ended up picking Hogwarts night at the dining hall because it was a story that was happening on campus, students are very excited for it, and it seems to be a pretty news worthy story around campus. This is the first time the dining hall is trying this theme and the students have high expectations. I feel this topic is interesting news to hear about because if the dining hall gets the turn out they are hoping for, and students enjoy the dinner as much as they were looking forward to it, than the dining hall might have a future exciting theme for following years to come. This night could be a hit or miss, and I hope that writing about it will show that this dinner theme could turn out to be a big deal for the dining hall and their future themes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment