Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Finding my story

When finding an interesting story, it is hard to figure out how news worthy the situation really is. Trying to find a topic to write about for this weeks assignment, I knew Sunday night what I was going to write about, because it happened to myself and many other students. The parking on campus during a snow storm is like parking in a snow bank, because our cars become part of the snow bank. Because the plow  is only able to do the isles, the snow bank goes right up to the back of everyones car, leaving a wall for students to dig out. After spending 40 minutes with no shovel, kicking out with my feet a spot to put my car, it was a nightmare and I knew I had to let people know. Many students were in the same predicament and they started to get frustrated at campus parking for not making spots cleared out. Cars were getting stuck, and students got soaking wet trying to free their car from the massive amount of snow that was left on and around their car.

No comments:

Post a Comment