Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Reading today's Boston Globe
While scanning through the Boston Globe for today, I found one of the most interesting stories and now I want to know even more about it than the article gave for information. The article is called "Police Chief son arrested in N.H." and it caught my eye because there are always interesting police stories that have to do with drunk driving. As I started reading the story it then became even more interesting because the arrest of the police chief's son happened in Plymouth, NH on the past weekend, and I was in Plymouth during this arrest. It just so happens that this boy that is from Mass. who is 22 years old was in the car with 5 minors who had all been under the influence, got pulled over due to suspicion that the driver was intoxicated. Then when the boy got pulled over on High st. he was taken with his girlfriend back to his house in Mass. by the police. This story is super intriguing and it is awesome that it took place where I happened to be, and the Boston Globe is covering it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment