Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Looking at the Boston Globe

When scanning through the stories that are featured in the Boston Globe, they all seem to catch my eyes in a different way. I realized that there are so many top stories, and deciding which one to feature first is probably very hard. How do the publishers and editors know which story the readers will respond to more, and what is more important to the readers? I feel that to decide what stories they feature first, they look at what draws more facts and has more relevance to what is happening in local areas. What I like most that news papers do is put the small inserts in of important quotes because it draws in the readers and makes them want to know what the quotes mean. Also I like all of the colors they use, pictures are always eye catching, and the best part is the side columns because it is like a mini preview of what will be throughout that days issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment