Monday, April 1, 2013

finding my story

This week I plan on writing my story on the upcoming annual slush cup happening at Sunapee mountain this weekend. Every year close to the end of the ski season, Sunapee mountain makes an event known as the slush cup. Basically what this means is a skier or boarder will start on a slope, and as they ride to the bottom of the slope as fast as they can, they must make it as far as they can through a large mass of water and slush. It is interesting to watch and see the techniques behind it and it is challenging to pursue because there are many different ways to be successful. I am interested in writing this story because it is a really awesome event for people to hear about, and I will most likely be attending. My ideal story will portray the skier side of the story because my brother took on the challenge last year, and is planning on doing it again this year, so I would like to share the story through his perspective. Also I will throw in the viewers aspect of watching, and people that go every year to celebrate the crazy event.

No comments:

Post a Comment